Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Road Trip

My older, autistic bro who I lovingly call "Lil Stevie," recently visited the great Music City with his roommate and bff, Mark. The boys' staff took them to the zoo and a few other touristy sites. Stephen has had some tough times in the last few years with the kidney failure, kidney transplant, and the big move, but he is very happy in his brand new home that he shares with Mark. He even has his own 24-hour staff, which I am sure he enjoys--most of the time anyway.

It is really nice for my parents, too, because they can travel and such and not have to worry about Stephen because they know he's in good hands. My entire family is so happy that things have worked out so nicely. Not to mention, the new kidney was a miracle--thanks to the incarcerated man who left this world on a good note.

Anyway, I thought I would share some photos from Lil Stevie's latest road trip....one is of Stephen and Mark, partaking in Stephen's fave beverage--Mello Yello. The other is of Stephen being all hard-core with the Dukes of Hazzard characters!


No comments:

Post a Comment