Monday, October 26, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic's Daughter

I must confess--I think I had a shopping addiction for 10 years. I don't think you can say that I am still a shopaholic, but I wish I were. Due to several things going on in my life right now and the realization that I am a full-time employee and must behave like one, I no longer have the time to dedicate to my favorite pastime. So, what do I do when I can't shop?? I ask my mom to do it for me! Luckily, the shopping gene, much like the addiction part, didn't fall too far from the tree. This weekend on her way to Gatlinburg with my dad, mom stopped to drop off some new purchases for me. Yep, she is the best! Included in my bundle, were 4 (yes, four) plaid shirts from Old Navy in such fun colors for fall. This one is my fave. I actually wore it yesterday and today! Promise I won't show up to work in it tomorrow, though! Well, not without washing it, anyway :)


No comments:

Post a Comment