Friday, March 26, 2010

Oh, Anthony, I'm gonna miss you.

I haven't even watched this week's episode of Project Runway, but now I don't think I want to. ANTHONY gets kicked off! How sad! He is the only good thing going for this season (other than Tim G., as usual). When I looked at the runway shots, this decision just did not make sense. Anthony's dress was nothing special, but it looked way better than most of his competitor's garmets (ahem, Mila-Jonathan-Seth Aaron). Anthony's closing statement: "You don't have to have the crown to be the queen." Oh, Anthony, how I am going to miss your honesty, wisdom, and humor. Come back to reality TV one day, puh-leese!


Anthony's dress--he's really out? PR, shame on you.



Mila's dress--She was safe?



Jonathan's ensemble--he was safe?


Seth Aaron--why do the judges keep him?


No comments:

Post a Comment