Friday, May 7, 2010

Missing/Lost/Pre-occupied

Well, I know I have been M.I.A. lately, but I have been and will be out of town nearly every weekend until June. I just got back a week or so ago from a fabulous trip to DC and Baltimore with my mom. It was a very needed vacation/cultural experience. Maybe, I will update you all via photogs at a later date. I am headed home for mother's day this weekend--definitely looking forward to this holiday as compared to the dreaded father's day. That's the holiday I hope to make it through with my mind/body/emotions all in tact.

Anyway, my house survived the flood. It has been a long, draining week, but I am so lucky to be relatively unaffected by the devastation that has ravaged most of the region. Hopefully, my posts will resume more steadily in the coming weeks. In the meantime, here is my message: donate time/$$/supplies to the flood recovery efforts in TN. West and Middle TN need help.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment