Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oscars 2010

I was pretty impressed by the fashion on the red carpet this year at the Oscars. I didn't think anyone looked just horrible. I do have a few personal favorites, though.

My favorite, and first place: Rachel McAdams
I love this soft muted print, and I think it looks so good with her skin tone and blonde hair. I love the silhouette, too. This is definiely a dress that I would pick for myself. I thought this dress really stood out on a carpet of silver, gold, and nudes this year.


Second place: Sandra Bullock
The gold looked great on her, the shape of the dress made her body look amazing, and her hair and makeup were perfect. I absolutely LOVED the lipstick and the hair.


Third place: Anna Kendrick
This softly flowing gown in a blush tone was so pretty and fresh. She said this dress was a last minute change, and I think she definitely made the right decision.


Honorable mention #1: Gabourey Sidibe
She has looked great every time she has hit the red carpet, but this look was the best yet.


Honorable mention #2: Miley Cyrus
Unlike Gabby, Miley rarely hits the mark on the red carpet. This year, I really liked her look, and I think her golden dress really flattered her figure and showed her personality. HOWEVER, it looked like she was slumping over all night. Was she afraid if she stood up straight that her boobs would pop out? The dress wasn't that low cut on her. I'm not sure why she felt the need to hunch over the entire night, but it was really annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment