Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring is nearly here!

Well, the weather is finally perking up a little...Just in time for my busy schedule to commence. Regarding my previous post, I think some time in Nashville to focus on my life and where it is heading could do me some good, but, at the same time, I have not taken a real vacation in nearly a year. I haven't been anywhere new in ages, and I am excited for the changes in scenery I am about to experience in the next few months. The only thing about all the travel is that I start to feel like I am never caught up on stuff at home....and that makes for some stressful work weeks. Oh well, for once, I am going to try my best to focus on the fun that I am going to have and try not to be so worrisome!

I don't think I am exaggerating on the packed schedule--basically this is what it comes down to: 2 weekends at home in until the beginning of June.

March 26-28: Mini Pi Phi reunion in ATL
April 2-4: Easter Weekend with the fam
April 16-24: Trip to Baltimore and DC with Mom
May 1-2: Derby Weekend with Christy and Sarah
May 8-9: Mother' Day, most likely to be spent in Jackson
May 21: Monteagle weekend with the boys, cutting it short to come back to Nashville on Sat.
May 22: James Taylor/Carole King concert with Mom and 4 of her friends!
May 28-31: Memorial Day weekend, no plans yet but I am sure I will find major plans!

One weird thing is that I have only been to Atlanta maybe twice in my lifetime, and each time was either passing through or a one night stay. I am really excited to go back with friends and stay for a weekend! I am also super pumped for my trip to DC and Baltimore. I have never been to either place, and going to DC has been a long-time dream of mine. Any of you that know me realize that I will love the culture and history it has to offer. I hope I can fit everything in while I'm there! Anyway, that is just a little flash into my Spring--I hope you all have as much to look forward to--or at least some relaxing time at home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment