Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fins Up!

So, Jimmy Buffett is coming to Nashville. I loooooovvvveeee Jimmy Buffett, much due to the total immersion I experienced in my youth. My dad was a major parrothead. I have been waiting so long for this, but now I just don't think I can make myself go.

1)It is at Sommet--INSIDE. J.B. in an indoor venue is a little ironic. It kinda spoils the mood.

2)It is the same Saturday as the Derby. I have gone to Louisville one of my best friends the last few years for the Derby, and it is always so fun!

3)I always thought that my first live Jimmy Buffett concert would be with my dad. I hate that we never got to see him live in concert together. I don't know that I am ready for this concert. Let's hope it is not another 10 years before J.B. comes back.




1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had blogged about this! I looked into buying tickets earlier this week and it was no bueno. I couldn't find anything. No figure Jimmy sold out!

    ReplyDelete