Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bon Voyage, MC!

My friend, Mary Chris leaves this afternoon for France! She is going over for a few months to teach a French teenager the English language. I imagine MC will parle tres magnifique le Francais when she returns (don't trust my French. it was never my strong suit).

As I sat at my friend's house on Tuesday night with MC, Jennie, and Roe, I felt like I should be sending MC off with some traveling pants or something. That way we could all experience the power of the pants just like Carmen, Lena, Tibby, and Bridget a.k.a. America, Alexis, Amber, and Blake. I am sure that MC loves my comparison. She is such a Bridget, and probably thinks this whole post is plain nonsense.

However, I will miss her, and I am writing this so that she knows we will be thinking about her while she is gone. I have urged her to start her own blog, but she has yet to give into my persuasion. I can't remember the city she is staying in, but I know she has an unlimited train pass and will be having quite the adventures.

To finish this post out, Roe is a total Lena. Jennie leans toward a Tibby with her creative ways. So, does that make me Carmen? I do have the biggest butt--and it is possible that I may be the most dramatic.....

No comments:

Post a Comment