Monday, January 25, 2010

Award-Winning Fashion? Hmmm, maybe.

So, the SAG (Screen Actors' Guild) Awards were this last Saturday. I decided it was not worth adding to the DVR because of the disappointing Golden Globes this year (Luckily, I had some lively friends in Memphis to laugh the GG's off with.) Well, looking back at the photos, it appears the stars stepped it up at the SAG awards. At the Golden Globes, I mustered up a few favorite dresses, but I was not blown away. Jane Krakowski, Toni Collette, and Lea Michele were definitely my favorites at the GG.



















The SAG Awards, on the other hand, made me so happy. Everyone looked soooo much better! Here are just a handful of my honorable mentions: Kyra Sedgwick, Christina Applegate, Christina Hendricks, Jessalyn Gilsig (the wife from Glee!), Kate Hudson, Lea Michele (again. she can do no wrong), Diane Kruger, and the top half of Drew Barrymore (I am not sold on the bottom half). Click the photos for an up-close view.






































































No comments:

Post a Comment